Meet Stacey J. Robinson, MD
Dr. Robinson was born and raised in Red Bluff, California.
After earning her bachelors degree at California State University, Long Beach, she graduated with honors from Tulane University School of Medicine in 1996. She completed her Family Medicine residency at David Grant Medical Center (Travis Air Force Base) then came to Florida where she served as Medical Director at MacDill Air Force Base Primary Care Clinic until 2003. She proudly served in the US Air Force from 1996-2003, caring for our troops, their families, and retired service members.
After years of practice in various insurance-based health care models, she decided to start her own practice so that she could give patients the time, accessibility, and close relationship that they deserve from a family doctor. In June 2008, Robinson Concierge Medicine was born, offering the highest level of care that preserves the integrity of the doctor-patient relationship.
Her mission is to educate and empower patients to achieve optimal health by restoring the natural ability of the body to heal. Her practice philosophy is to identify the root cause of disease and correct it rather than just masking the symptoms of disease with medications. Her practice mission is to build life-long, doctor-patient relationships that are focused on the patent’s goals and based upon mutual respect and trust and to provide excellent, compassionate, individualized care to each person.
- Diplomate, American Board of Family Practice since 1999
- American Academy of Family Physician – aafp.org
- American Academy of Private Physicians – aapp.org
- Institute for Functional Medicine – FunctionalMedicine.org
- Residency in Family Medicine - David Grant Medical Center, Travis AFB, CA 1999
- Tulane University School of Medicine, New Orleans, LA – Graduated with honors in 1996
- California State University at Long Beach – B.S. Physiology 1992
- 24/7 physician access by cell phone, email, & text
- Same or next day appointments
- On-time appointments
- Home and office visits
- Functional Medicine
- Focus on wellness & optimal aging
- Conventional & alternative approach
- Communication & coordination of care with specialists
- Patient advocate during hospitalization
- Health seminars & education
- Weight loss