Robinson Concierge Medicine Services
Concierge medicine is simply a new name for an old concept: a physician-patient relationship based on mutual respect and trust, built over time.
The honor of caring for patients in the complete way to which they are entitled unfortunately has been eroded by the intrusion of the insurance system into the exam room. By removing the third-party payer from the relationship with your family doctor, your physician is able to act as your advocate, with no interference or conflict of interest from outside parties. Concierge medicine restores the direct connection between the physician and the patient, as it should be.
Today’s primary care physician sees an average of 20 to 40 patients each day, and oversees as many as 4,000 patients and doctors are allocated an average of seven to fifteen minutes per visit.
The level of medical care suffers in a healthcare system where quantity supersedes quality, It is not surprising that within this dysfunctional system, patients are frustrated by delays in obtaining appointments, visits that start late, unreturned phone calls, harried office staff, obstacles in obtaining prescriptions, and hurried doctor visits that don’t fully address their concerns. Patients feel their medical needs are ignored as doctors rarely have time to counsel them or answer important medical and health questions. Visits are disorganized, impersonal “factory assembly lines” during which no one appears to actually know the patient’s name or provide individualized care.
Concierge medicine is the innovative model of care that delivers superior, personalized, accessible care to you.
You demand excellence. You seek the most qualified advisors with regards to finances, investments and other matters important to you and your family. You should expect that same level of knowledgeable and personalized attention from your doctor and invest in your most valuable asset – a longer, healthier life. Dr. Robinson is dedicated to guiding you towards better health and well-being: to attend wholly and exclusively to your medical problems when they occur. Furthermore, your physician, serving as trusted advisor, will be your advocate in today's complex medical world.
- You have 24/7 access to your personal physician by cell phone, e-mail, and texting
- All appointments start on time because your time is valuable
- Appointments are available same-day or next-day if needed
- During your visits, you have the undivided attention of your physician for 30-60 minutes
- Your care is coordinated with the best specialists and facilities available
- You have a physician advocate in the event you are hospitalized or in the ER
- You receive a comprehensive work-up looking for the root cause of your health issues, not just a prescription to mask the symptoms
- You receive a written, customized health improvement plan, updated at each visit
- The focus on your health is proactive not reactive
- You always receive excellence and responsiveness from your physician
2013 ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP PLANS
- 24/7 physician access by cell phone/email/texting
- On time appointments
- You have the undivided attention of your physician
to listen and address your health concerns
- Annual physical and routine visits
- Phone consultations
- Routine immunizations
- Travel consultations
Concierge Plus Customized Plan
For patients who require more extensive care and coordination by the physician, the membership fee will be determined after review of medical records and assessment of the current medical condition.
The following are examples of conditions that will require a customized plan:
- Age > 65
- Multiple/chronic medical conditions
- Frequent office visits
- Coordination of care with specialists
- Communication with family members, guardians, or health surrogate
- Coordination of home health nursing or hospice
For more info, please call the office to schedule a complimentary “Meet the Doc” visit to see just how our Concierge practice will benefit you.
Call the office NOW: (727) 329-8859
Did you know, you can drastically lower your health care cost AND give your executives and employees extraordinary VIP access to the best health care?
- 24/7 Direct access to Dr. Robinson by cell phone, email, and text
- gives you peace of mind that your doctor will be there for you when you need them
- Immediate access with same or next-day appointments
- proactive approach helps keep your employees healthier
- Appointments always start on time... Your time is valuable
- reduced time away from work for you and your employees improves productivity
Concierge Medicine is the future of health care. And with looming health care reform, it is the smartest business decision you will make.
Call TODAY for a 30 minute complimentary consult
with Dr. Robinson ($150.00 value)
NOTE: Because this is an exclusive service, we can only accommodate a small number of downtown businesses.
In a nutshell, Functional Medicine is the philosophy of finding and treating the root cause of disease rather than just treating the symptoms.
The goal of Functional Medicine physician is to and work towards restoring and/or optimizing the incredible power of the body to heal. It is about asking the question “Why” the patient is sick not “What” is the disease. Symptoms are simply a signal from the body that something is out of balance. The correct approach is to find out why the system is out of balance and restore that balance. We will not reverse the trend of the chronic disease epidemic until we change our approach.
The traditional approach in medicine is to match the symptoms and with a diagnoses (label) and then match the diagnosis to a medication that reduces the symptoms. Our health care system waits for patients to get sick then treats them with drugs, most of which block the body’s natural ability to function and heal. This approach is not working. We are getting sicker and sicker with more and more chronic disease like diabetes, cancer, heart disease, autoimmune disease, osteoporosis, and dementia. Drugs are not making us well. WE need to make ourselves well.
Functional medicine addresses the underlying causes of disease, using a systems-oriented approach and engaging both patient and practitioner in a therapeutic partnership.
It is an evolution in the practice of medicine that better addresses the healthcare needs of the 21st century.
By shifting the traditional disease-centered focus of medical practice to a more patient-centered approach, functional medicine addresses the whole person, not just an isolated set of symptoms.
Functional medicine practitioners spend time with their patients, listening to their histories and looking at the interactions among genetic, environmental, and lifestyle factors that can influence long-term health and complex, chronic disease.
In this way, functional medicine supports the unique expression of health and vitality for each individual.
Read more at The Institute of Functional Medicine (IFM)
We offer evaluation of bone health and natural treatment options for osteopenia and osteoporosis.
- Vitamin D testing
- Urine test for accelerated bone loss
- Coordination of bone density (dexascan) testing with the best local radiology facilities
We focus on detection and reduction of cardiac risk factors as well as treatment and management of risk factors such as high cholesterol, high blood pressure, and diabetes.
- State of the art diagnostic tests for advanced cardiac risk markers and fractionation of LDL cholesterol to better determine your risk of heart attack
- Coronary Calcium CT Scoring to detect how much plaque is in the coronary arteries
- Referral to the best, local preventive cardiologists if needed for further testing
We provide complete evaluation and management of thyroid, adrenal, and reproductive hormones imbalance for men and women
- State-of-the-art diagnostic tests, such as saliva testing to determine your hormone levels and your unique bio-identical hormonal needs
- We partner with compounding pharmacists to provide the highest quality, bio-identical hormones made specifically for you
- Pharmaceutical grade supplements for adrenal and reproductive hormone support
We provide a comprehensive nutritional evaluation and recommendations for dietary changes and supplements.
- Micronutrient blood test measures 29 different vitamins, minerals, amino acids, fatty acids, metabolites and antioxidants inside the cell
- The highest quality pharmaceutical grade supplements to complement your nutrition plan
- ALCAT blood test for food sensitivities
- Personalized weight loss program
Our philosophy is that being proactive is the key to staying healthy and preventing disease. There are many tests available to detect whether you are at risk to developing disease.
Dr. Robinson may be available to speak to your business, group, or organization.
The following is a list of topics which we have presented. If there is another topic of interest for your group, we can create a presentation tailored specifically for your interests.
10 Numbers that you need to know for heart disease risk
How to Read Food Labels and Recognize “Anti-Nutrients”
The 8 Essentials of Health
Vitamin D – making sense of the controversy
6 Tests that your doctor may not tell you about
Slowing the Clock: Part I - Aging Optimally in a Not-So-Optimal World
Slowing the Clock: Part II - Nutritional Supplements
Slowing the Clock: Part III - Functional Foods
Slowing the Clock: Part IV - Stress & The Mind, Body, Spirit Connection
The Role of Antioxidants in Aging
Preventing Cervical Cancer: Controversies with the HPV Vaccine
Menopause: The Good, The Bad, & The Ugly
The Controversies of Hormone Replacement Therapy
Optimal Bone Health: The Inside Story on Osteoporosis
Current Issues in Women’s Health: Corporate Wellness Seminar
Faith & Health
Renew: Achieving Balance of Mind, Body, and Spirit
The Mind, Body, Spirit Connection: The Healing Power of the Body
Is your health plan right for you? - Health Care Redefined with Concierge Medicine
What is Concierge Medicine?
- 24/7 physician access by cell phone, email, & text
- Same or next day appointments
- On-time appointments
- Home and office visits
- Functional Medicine
- Focus on wellness & optimal aging
- Conventional & alternative approach
- Communication & coordination of care with specialists
- Patient advocate during hospitalization
- Health seminars & education
- Weight loss