BEMER stands for Bio-Electro-Magnetic-Energy-Regulation. BEMER uses PEMF (pulsed electromagnetic field) as a vehicle to deliver a specific pulsed therapy that increases circulation in the small blood vessels, which make up about 75% of our circulatory system. Increase in circulation to the cells helps to better deliver nutrients, red and white blood cells and oxygen more efficiently to the cell. Also, waste from our normal cellular function is more efficiently removed. This allows the body to function more optimally, build stronger tissue and more effectively heal itself.
Used for 15 years in over 4,000 hospitals/clinics in Europe – the technology is now in joint development with NASA for future space suits. BEMER was developed in Germany and there are over 50 publications showing benefits. There are many PEMF medical devices but BEMER has been shown to be most effective. The BEMER is approved as a Class I medical device by the FDA for the following indications:
- General enhanced circulation/blood flow
- Enhanced nutrient supply and waste disposal
- Enhanced cardiac function
- Enhanced physical fitness, endurance, strength and energy level
- Enhanced concentration, mental acuity, stress reduction and relaxation
- Enhanced quality of life
Who Can Benefit from BEMER?
In particular, you should try the BEMER if you have any of the following:
- Chronic musculoskeletal pain such as low back, neck or joint pain
- Poor wound healing due to peripheral vascular disease or diabetes
- Fatigue or low energy
- Poor sleep
- Fibromyalgia or chronic fatigue syndrome
- Anxiety or depression or ADD
And did we mention that there are no side effects? Bemer is easy and painless to use and only requires two 8 minute sessions twice daily.
If you would like to purchase the BEMER device, you can go to this link
We recommend the BEMER Pro Set because it has additional attachments that are useful for areas such as joints, the spine and wounds. If you purchase the BEMER, it is most important for us to train you on how to use it. Call the office as soon as you receive it and schedule a training session. For more information regarding BEMER or another or service, visit the Robinson MD home page.