Robinson MD Massage
(License# MM 34352)
Massage therapy can accomplish more than just rest and relaxation time. Studies have shown physical and emotional benefits from even a single massage therapy, and more individuals are turning to Robinson MD for an improvement in many aspects of their life. So, how can massage therapy be medically beneficial?
- Relieves stress – a key to a healthier, happier lifestyle.
- Encourages relaxation – relaxation is expected to last far beyond your first massage therapy session through a recovery period.
- Improves posture – massage therapy reinforces natural and proper movements, which can improve your posture and minimize back pain.
- Improves blood circulation – the pressure associated with massage therapy helps move blood in otherwise congested areas, improving proper body function.
- Lowers blood pressure – high blood pressure falls with the help of massage therapy.
- Relaxes muscles – massage therapy targets the underlying tension that causes your neck, back, or muscle pain.
- Reduces anxiety – restricted breathing is commonly associated with anxiety and massage therapy relieves respiratory issues and promotes relaxation.
- Relieves headaches – massage therapy addresses pressure and pain, which can also reduce the frequency of headaches or migraines.
And much, much more.
- One Hour Session – $75
- 45 Minute Session (with Aromatherapy Oils) – $75
Friday appointments beginning at 9:00 a.m. – Last appointment: 3:00 p.m.
To learn more about our massage therapy benefits and techniques, please contact the office at 727-329-8859. Same day appointments are currently not available. Please contact the office Monday – Thursday, 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. and our staff will be happy to confirm/coordinate a Friday time slot.
AromaTouch Technique Massage
The AromaTouch Technique is an essential oil application applied to the back and the feet to create a feeling of overall wellness. The AromaTouch Technique uses specific guidelines and instructions for both dosage and application that make it a safe and effective way to receive the full benefits of essential oils. It is gentle and can be adapted to accommodate young or sensitive skin so that anyone can benefit without the worry of overwhelming the body. This technique has multiple benefits from the eight specific oils used in combination with human touch. Each essential oil in the AromaTouch Technique was selected for its individual aromatic properties, and for their powerful aromatic properties when combined.
What oils are used in the AromaTouch® Technique?
- doTERRA Balance® essential oil blend
- Lavender essential oil
- Melaleuca essential oil
- doTERRA On Guard® essential oil blend
- AromaTouch® essential oil blend
- Deep Blue® essential oil blend
- Wild Orange essential oil
- Peppermint essential oil
AromaTouch Technique takes approximately 45 minutes to perform. It is a specific method of touch to apply essential oils for the greatest benefit and is not a deep tissue massage modality.
Licensed Massage Therapist