As a “silent” partner since 2008, Dr. David Robinson has supported his wife’s practice since inception. Dr. Robinson joined the practice in the fall of 2014.
After practicing Anesthesia and Pain Management for over 20 years, Dr. Robinson was drawn to alternative ways to treat and prevent the problems that he consistently saw while practicing medicine. He saw value in offering:
- IV Nutritional Therapy: An effective route of giving IV nutrients for specific medical conditions and nutritional deficiencies.
- Hyperbaric Medicine: An effective way of delivering a high concentration of oxygen to help cells and tissues heal.
- Bio-Identical Hormone Therapy (BHRT) including pellet placement: Implantable hormone pellets used to treat symptoms of hormone imbalance in men and women.
Dr. Robinson was born in Harlingen, Texas but grew up primarily in the Washington D.C. area. Growing up in a military family, he moved many times throughout his childhood, living in Texas, California, Puerto Rico, Ohio, New York, Virginia, Utah, and Maryland. He served with the Merchant Marines, sailing halfway around the world over a period of 2 years. Following the Merchant Marines, he owned a small business and then decided to pursue a career in the medical field.
He initially received a degree in Respiratory Therapy and worked at various hospitals in the Tampa Bay Area while completing his bachelor’s degree at University of South Florida. He then went on to study medicine at Tulane University School of Medicine and completed his residency in Anesthesiology and a fellowship in Pain Management at University of California at Davis.
Dr. Robinson lives with his family in St Pete Beach and enjoys travel, fishing, spearfishing and scuba diving.
- Institute for Functional Medicine (In Process of Certification)
- University of California at Davis, Sacramento, CA – Pain Management Fellowship 1999
- Residency in Anesthesiology – Tulane University School of Medicine/University of CA at Davis 1997
- Tulane University School of Medicine, New Orleans, LA – 1993
- University of South Florida, Tampa, FL – B.S. Degree – Biology 1988
- Manatee Community College, Bradenton, FL – A.S. Degree – Respiratory Therapy 1984
- IV Nutritional Therapy
- Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy
- Bio-Identical Hormone Replacement Therapy including Pellet Placement