Meet The Clinicians
Your Providers are committed to helping our patients achieve their best health through individualized, holistic care. Get to know them and their backgrounds a little bit better.
A Wellness-First Approach
Your Providers are passionate about upholding the core mission of Robinson MD: Giving patients a distinctive health experience with excellent, individualized, and compassionate care in order to empower each person to feel better, live longer, and achieve long-term success.
An Emphasis on Patient Empowerment
Founder & CEO
Dr. Stacey is double Board-certified in Family Medicine and Integrative Medicine and an Institute for Functional Medicine Certified Practitioner
She completed her residency at Travis Air Force Base. Being a part of the Air Force was one of the best experiences of her life. She proudly served in the Air Force from 1996-2003, serving as medical director of the MacDill Primary Care Clinic, caring for our troops, their families, and retired service members.
After her service, she worked in various practice types, all pressuring doctors to attain quantity over quality. Over those years, she came to the sad realization of the futile way in which she was practicing medicine – not enough time with patients leading to more medications and less true healing.
In 2008, she opened Robinson MD so she could care for patients in a more thorough, individualized way with the goal of empowering and inspiring people to achieve their best health possible. She is a member of the American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP), Institute for Functional Medicine (IFM), International Society of Environmentally Acquired Illness (ISEAI), and International Lyme and Associated Diseases Society (ILADS)
In her spare time, she enjoys spending time with her family, traveling, riding her Harley, playing softball and basketball, and cooking delicious and nutritious food.
See Dr. Stacey’s Certifications
- American Board of Family Medicine – 1999
- American Board of Integrative Medicine (ABoIM) – 2017
Licensure, Certifications and Special Training
- Intellxx DNA Certified Practitioner – Precision Genetics – 2021
- ReCODE 2.0 Certified Practitioner – Advanced Course in Reversing Cognitive Decline (Bredesen Protocol) – 2021
- International Lyme and Associated Diseases Society – Lyme Fundamentals Course – 2020
- Jill Crista ND Mold Training Course – 2020
- Neil Nathan MD Mentorship – 2019 to Present
- NutriGenetic Practitioner Certification – Nutrition Genetics – 2019
- Qualified Florida Medical Marijuana Physician – 2018
- Reversing Cognitive Decline – Institute for Functional Medicine – 2017
- Institute for Functional Medicine Certified Practitioner – 2017
- Licensed in the State of Florida and compliant with all annual Continuing Medical Education requirements for M.D.
- Florida Academy of Family Physicians
- International Society of Environmentally Acquired Illness (ISEAI)
- International Lyme and Associated Diseases Society (ILADS)
- Institute for Functional Medicine – FunctionalMedicine.org
- American Board of Integrative Holistic Medicine – ABIHM.org
- Residency in Family Medicine – David Grant Medical Center, Travis AFB, CA 1999
- Tulane University School of Medicine, New Orleans, LA – Graduated with honors in 1996
- California State University at Long Beach – B.S. Physiology 1992
- Alpha Omega Alpha, Tulane Medical School – June 1996
- The Auxiliary to the Louisiana Academy of Family Physicians’ Award – June 1996
- The American Medical Women’s Association Achievement Citation – June 1996
- Society of Teachers of Family Medicine Resident Teaching Award – July 1999
- Outstanding Preceptor Award, MacDill PA Student Program – May 2001 and Sept 2001
- Nominee, Healthcare Heroes – 2013
- 2014 Finalist for Entrepreneur Woman of the Year
- 2016 Finalist for Female Entrepreneur at the Business Excellence Awards
Jenny has an unquenchable thirst for learning and has pursued advanced training in all areas of functional medicine to have a thorough understanding of physiology and medicine.
Jenny was born in New York City and raised in New York State. Her mother helped to spark her interest in wellness, nutrition, and natural healing at a very young age. She also had personal experience with functional medicine when she was able to correct a health crisis of her own in her 20’s using these principals. She graduated with degrees in Art History and Painting and worked in the corporate world for many years then became a yoga instructor and started her own studio. Gradually, she realized that she wanted to help others in a more comprehensive way. That passion led her to apply to become a Physician Assistant and she completed her training at Seton Hall University in New Jersey.
She started her PA career in cardiovascular medicine and saw the enormous potential for using nutrition to treat patients with heart disease. As her patients experienced incredible results with this approach, she became interested in helping people to prevent heart disease before they ended up sitting in the cardiologist office with a serious heart condition. She also saw the potential to apply this holistic approach to other health problems. She established a successful functional medicine practice in New Jersey where she spent 7 years honing her skills and transforming patients lives for the better.
Jenny has an unquenchable thirst for learning and has pursued advanced training in all areas of functional medicine to have a thorough understanding of physiology and medicine. She completed further training in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy at the Beck Institute so that she can help patients with the psychological aspects of motivation to change lifestyle and habits. She strives to be a partner with her patients, developing very personalized goals that encompass diet and lifestyle modification, conventional therapeutics, and natural therapies that help achieve vitality, optimal aging and health.
Jenny has expertise in the following areas:
- Cardiovascular and metabolic disorders including overweight and obesity, cholesterol disorders, coronary artery disease, high blood pressure, Type 2 diabetes and hypoglycemia
- Thyroid disorders, fibromyalgia and auto-immune conditions
- Neurological and psychological disorders including headaches and migraines, ADHD, depression, anxiety and insomnia
- Female and male hormone evaluation and treatment for fertility, perimenopause/menopause, osteopenia/osteoporosis, polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS) and male hypogonadism
- GI disorders such as IBS, IBD and food intolerance
- Chronic fatigue
- Lyme and tick-borne illness
- Mycotoxin and mold-related illness
- Brain health and prevention of dementia
In her spare time, Jenny enjoys spending time with family and friends, exercising, practicing movement outdoors – especially biking and hiking, cooking healthy meals and doing crossword puzzles.
See Jenny’s Certifications
Licensure, Certifications and Special Training
- Institute For Functional Medicine (IFM) Practitioner – 2023
- ReCODE 2.0 Certified Practitioner – Advanced Course in Reversing Cognitive Decline (Bredesen Protocol) – 2022
- Certified for Botox Injections for Migraine – 2019
- Laboratory, Endocrine, Neurotransmitter (LENS) Functional Medicine Symposium – 2018
- International Lyme and Associated Diseases Society (ILADS) Fundamentals Course – 2017
- Beck Institute for Cognitive Behavior Therapy (CBT) for Weight Loss – 2016
- Nutrition Coach – Certified 2014
- Seton Hall University, South Orange, NJ – M.S. Physician Assistant 2014
- SUNY Binghamton, NY – B.A. Art History and B.F.A. Painting 1990