From the medicine we practice to the plan structures we offer, flexibility and a patient-first philosophy are key.
SilverPrimary Care by Jenny Kalina, PA-C with physician oversight.
GoldPrimary Care by Stacey J. Robinson, MD.
PlatinumPrimary Care by Stacey J. Robinson, MD.
- Primary Care Office Services
- 24/7 Access to Your Health Care Team
- All Routine & Urgent Care Visits, Including Annual Physical
- In-Office Blood Draws
- NutrEval Nutritional Blood Test
- Whole Genome Sequencing
- Whole Body MRI
- Coronary Calcium Scoring
- Grail Galleri Cancer Blood Test
- Bemer PEMF
- Infrared Sauna
- Get Information
*Specialized Testing is available at additional fee to all patients under other plan types
See Plan Pricing
Just fill out the form below
What is Concierge Medicine?
Concierge medicine is a patient-physician arrangement in which the patient pays an annual fee for more accessible and personalized service. This model allows the physician to limit the number of patients in the practice in order to provide a more thorough, accessible, and individualized level of care.
The first practice to implement concierge medicine was started in 1996, and there are now tens of thousands of practices that offer this model of care. We have been offering this service since 2008, making Robinson MD one of the first concierge practices in the Tampa Bay area.
- Review of all prior records, labs, radiology, and other test results
- Initial visit with Dr. Robinson
- EKG and Body Composition Testing
- New lab draw in our office – processed and billable at the lab of your choosing
- Other testing which may include urine, saliva, and/or stool through specialty labs
- Secondary visit with Dr. Robinson to discuss all results and written plan of care
Total Price: $1175.00
** Some patients may require additional membership options such as patients with more complex health care needs requiring significantly increased care due to: advanced age, multiple complex medical conditions, frequent coordination with specialists and/or communication with caregivers. This would be discussed with MD after review of new patient paperwork (including current and historical medical records) for discussion, prior to your first visit.
Annual Fees may also be paid in semi-annual, quarterly or monthly payments with installment fee.
Schedule Your First Consultation
Get Started Now
Achieving your best health begins
with the click of a button.
100 2nd Ave S, Suite 904S,
St. Petersburg, FL 33701