Stacey J. Robinson, MD
Dr. Robinson was born and raised in Red Bluff, a rural town in northern California. When she entered undergrad at California State University at Long Beach, she only knew that she had a deeply ingrained need to care for people. After she realized that medicine was her calling, she attended Tulane University School of Medicine on an Air Force scholarship, graduating at the top of her class in 1996.
She completed her residency at Travis Air Force Base. Being a part of the Air Force was one of the best experiences of her life. She proudly served in the Air Force from 1996-2003, serving as medical director of the MacDill Primary Care Clinic, caring for our troops, their families, and retired service members.
After her service, she worked in various practice types, all pressuring doctors to attain quantity over quality. Over those years, she came to the sad realization of the futile way in which she was practicing medicine – not enough time with patients leading to more medications and less true healing.
In 2008, she opened Robinson MD so she could care for patients in a more thorough, individualized way. Their mission is to empower and inspire you to achieve your best health. Dr. Robinson is board-certified in Family Medicine and Integrative Medicine. She is also a member of the Institute for Functional Medicine and the American Academy of Private Physicians.
In her spare time, she enjoys spending time with her family, traveling, scuba diving, cooking delicious and nutritious food, photography, and creating beautiful scrapbooks for her family.
- American Board of Family Medicine
- American Board of Integrative Holistic Medicine 2013
- Institute for Functional Medicine Certified Practitioner
- Florida Academy of Family Physicians
- American Academy of Private Physicians – aapp.org
- Institute for Functional Medicine – FunctionalMedicine.org
- American Board of Integrative Holistic Medicine – ABIHM.org
- Residency in Family Medicine – David Grant Medical Center, Travis AFB, CA 1999
- Tulane University School of Medicine, New Orleans, LA – Graduated with honors in 1996
- California State University at Long Beach – B.S. Physiology 1992