What to Ask Before You Purchase Genetic Testing
- Do you sequence the entire genome or analyze for a selection of genes?
- Do you use artificial intelligence to compile genetic research to apply to my genetics?
- How do you ensure that my genetic data is private?
- Do you re-analyze my genetics when new research is published or new genes are discovered? If yes, how often?
- Does testing provide me with actionable recommendations based on my genes?
As research is added to the AI algorithm, your complete genome is reanalyzed every few weeks as new data is coming out at a rapid pace. We know that there are many factors – diet, exercise, supplements, medications, sleep, stress, and other factors affecting whether your genetic predispositions will be expressed or not. We use these results to guide you with actionable recommendations to potentially alter the expression of your genes.
NAG makes certain that your genetic information is private, secure, always encrypted and HIPAA compliant. Only you and your doctor will have access to the results. Additionally, you can specify any information that you want hidden from you.
If you are looking for a medical team that is at the forefront of the most innovative testing available, we would love to partner with you to help you reach your optimal health. Read more about this innovative, cutting-edge company at nagenomics.com.
Think of the food labels as a warning label and if you follow the following rules, your health and wellness will be better in the long run… Read the ingredients rather than calories or nutrients. Calorie counting is less not effective for losing the inflammatory...