What to Ask Before You Purchase Genetic Testing
- Do you sequence the entire genome or analyze for a selection of genes?
- Do you use artificial intelligence to compile genetic research to apply to my genetics?
- How do you ensure that my genetic data is private?
- Do you re-analyze my genetics when new research is published or new genes are discovered? If yes, how often?
- Does testing provide me with actionable recommendations based on my genes?
As research is added to the AI algorithm, your complete genome is reanalyzed every few weeks as new data is coming out at a rapid pace. We know that there are many factors – diet, exercise, supplements, medications, sleep, stress, and other factors affecting whether your genetic predispositions will be expressed or not. We use these results to guide you with actionable recommendations to potentially alter the expression of your genes.
NAG makes certain that your genetic information is private, secure, always encrypted and HIPAA compliant. Only you and your doctor will have access to the results. Additionally, you can specify any information that you want hidden from you.
If you are looking for a medical team that is at the forefront of the most innovative testing available, we would love to partner with you to help you reach your optimal health. Read more about this innovative, cutting-edge company at nagenomics.com.
One of the most common conditions I see in my practice is fatty liver disease. It is so important to diagnose and treat this common illness as it may interfere with so many important functions in the body. What does my liver do? Your liver is largest organ inside the...
Get Started Now
Achieving your best health begins
with the click of a button.
100 2nd Ave S, Suite 904S,
St. Petersburg, FL 33701