What to Ask Before You Purchase Genetic Testing
- Do you sequence the entire genome or analyze for a selection of genes?
- Do you use artificial intelligence to compile genetic research to apply to my genetics?
- How do you ensure that my genetic data is private?
- Do you re-analyze my genetics when new research is published or new genes are discovered? If yes, how often?
- Does testing provide me with actionable recommendations based on my genes?
As research is added to the AI algorithm, your complete genome is reanalyzed every few weeks as new data is coming out at a rapid pace. We know that there are many factors – diet, exercise, supplements, medications, sleep, stress, and other factors affecting whether your genetic predispositions will be expressed or not. We use these results to guide you with actionable recommendations to potentially alter the expression of your genes.
NAG makes certain that your genetic information is private, secure, always encrypted and HIPAA compliant. Only you and your doctor will have access to the results. Additionally, you can specify any information that you want hidden from you.
If you are looking for a medical team that is at the forefront of the most innovative testing available, we would love to partner with you to help you reach your optimal health. Read more about this innovative, cutting-edge company at nagenomics.com.
At Robinson MD, our concierge medicine plan is designed to get to the root cause of illness and promote long-term health. Here’s how.
Is a concierge medicine plan really worth it, and will it make a significant impact on your health? In order to answer that question, it’s necessary to first examine the alternative. More and more patients are growing dissatisfied with the traditional approach to...
Get Started Now
Achieving your best health begins
with the click of a button.
100 2nd Ave S, Suite 904S,
St. Petersburg, FL 33701