What is Concierge Medicine?
A relationship-based model built on open communication and physician accessibility.
A Physician-Patient Relationship
Concierge medicine restores the direct connection between the physician and the patient, as it should be. The honor of caring for patients in a complete and personalized way has been eroded by the intrusion of the insurance system into the exam room. By removing this third-party payer from the doctor-patient relationship, your physician is able to act as your advocate, with no interference or conflict of interest from outside parties.
Quality Over Quantity
The level of medical care suffers in a healthcare system where quantity supersedes quality. Patients feel their medical needs are ignored as doctors rarely have time to counsel them or answer important medical and health questions. Concierge medicine is the innovative model of care that combats these inefficiencies and inconveniences in the current healthcare system to deliver superior, personalized, accessible care to you.
Features of Our
- 24/7 access to your clinician for urgent needs.
- Appointments and visits with your clinician’s undivided attention for a minimum of 30 minutes (the industry average is 7 minutes per visit).
- Access to the best specialists and advocacy navigating a complex healthcare system.
- Having your clinician as your advocate in the event you are hospitalized.
- An individualized written health action plan and continuous tracking of your progress to optimize your chance of achieving your health goals.
- A more holistic approach which focuses on identifying all the factors contributing to your illness in order to restore your body’s natural ability to heal.