Four-Step New Patient Process
We’ve made patient intake quick and easy with a four-step process to get everything we need.
- Our New Patient Relations Coordinator or Practice Manager will be happy to answer any questions and assist you in maneuvering through your first steps with Robinson MD. Step one is that paperwork is submitted in advance for review by the doctor. You’ll need:
- – New patient paperwork
- – Insurance cards
- – List of all medications (name, strength, dosage) and supplements (brand, product, and dosage)
- – Copies of medical records you may have at home, such as lab and radiology reports
- – We will request all medical records from your doctors
- For your first in-office visit, make sure to bring the medications and vitamins & supplements you’re currently taking. During this visit, you’ll be provided with a folder which is our way to keep you organized with test results, lab spreadsheets, and your plan of care. Be sure to hold onto this and bring to each visit.
- This is an important step toward helping us understand your unique biological needs. Be sure to fast for at least 8 hours prior to your blood draw, but drink lots of water. And make sure to send any test kits as soon as possible so that we have your results for your next visit.
- During this visit, your physician will review your test results, going over the health plan developed for you. This plan will be carefully outlined, so be sure to bring your folder.
Download Our Patient Handbook
For a rundown of everything you need to know about our practice, our policies, and what makes us unique, take a look at our Patient Handbook
Your one-stop shop for all of the patient forms you’ll need.
New Patient Forms
- Intake Questionnaire (Female) (PDF Download)
- Intake Questionnaire (Male) (PDF Download)
- Medical Symptoms Questionnaire (PDF Download)
- Getting to Know You (PDF Download)
- Authorization Health Disclosure (PDF Download)
- HIPAA Notice (PDF Download)
- Medicare Disclosure (All Patients Please Sign) (PDF Download)
- Patient’s Rights and Responsibilities (PDF Download)
Get Started Now
Achieving your best health begins
with the click of a button.
100 2nd Ave S, Suite 904S,
St. Petersburg, FL 33701