Your Initial Visit
Here’s your rundown of what to know, bring, and expect the first time you come and see us.
Four-Step New Patient Process
We’ve made patient intake quick and easy with a four-step process to get everything we need.
Patient Orientation (Prior to Appointment)
- Our New Patient Relations Coordinator or Practice Manager will be happy to answer any questions and assist you in maneuvering through your first steps with Robinson MD. Step one is that paperwork is submitted in advance for review by the doctor. You’ll need:
- – New patient paperwork
- – Insurance cards
- – List of all medications (name, strength, dosage) and supplements (brand, product, and dosage)
- – Copies of medical records you may have at home, such as lab and radiology reports
- – We will request all medical records from your doctors
First Office Visit
- For your first in-office visit, make sure to bring the medications and vitamins & supplements you’re currently taking. During this visit, you’ll be provided with a folder which is our way to keep you organized with test results, lab spreadsheets, and your plan of care. Be sure to hold onto this and bring to each visit.
Blood Draw & Other Testing (In Office)
- This is an important step toward helping us understand your unique biological needs. Be sure to fast for at least 8 hours prior to your blood draw, but drink lots of water. And make sure to send any test kits as soon as possible so that we have your results for your next visit.
Second Office Visit
- During this visit, your physician will review your test results, going over the health plan developed for you. This plan will be carefully outlined, so be sure to bring your folder.
Download Our Patient Handbook
For a rundown of everything you need to know about our practice, our policies, and what makes us unique, take a look at our Patient Handbook
Your one-stop shop for all of the patient forms you’ll need.
New Patient Forms
NOTICE: New patients need to provide their insurance card along with their new patient paperwork before they are approved as patients.
BHRT Forms (If Applicable)
Get Started Now
Achieving your best health begins
with the click of a button.
100 2nd Ave S, Suite 904S,
St. Petersburg, FL 33701