Four-Step New Patient Process
We’ve made patient intake quick and easy with a four-step process to get everything we need.
Patient Orientation (Prior to Appointment)
- Our New Patient Relations Coordinator or Practice Manager will be happy to answer any questions and assist you in maneuvering through your first steps with Robinson MD. Step one is that paperwork is submitted in advance for review by the doctor. You’ll need:
- – New patient paperwork
- – Insurance cards
- – List of all medications (name, strength, dosage) and supplements (brand, product, and dosage)
- – Copies of medical records you may have at home, such as lab and radiology reports
- – We will request all medical records from your doctors
- For your first in-office visit, make sure to bring the medications and vitamins & supplements you’re currently taking. During this visit, you’ll go over your medical history and symptoms with your clinician. Based on this information, we will determine what tests & labwork should be performed to give more insight into your condition and health needs.
Blood Draw & Other Testing (In Office)
- This is an important step toward helping us understand your unique biological needs. Be sure to fast for at least 8 hours prior to your blood draw, but drink lots of water. And make sure to send any test kits as soon as possible so that we have your results for your next visit.
- During this visit, your physician will review your test results, going over the health plan developed for you. This plan will be carefully outlined, and will provide instructions to follow until your next visit.
Download Our Patient Handbook
For a rundown of everything you need to know about our practice, our policies, and what makes us unique, take a look at our Patient Handbook
Your one-stop shop for all of the patient forms you’ll need.
New Patient Forms